Document Type

Other

Publication Date

9-20-2005

Abstract

The materials in this collection document the programs and activities of the USF St. Petersburg Women’s Organization, a group established in 1979 as an offshoot of the USF Women’s Club in Tampa. Membership included staff, faculty, and spouses at USF St. Petersburg. The minutes, correspondence, and other records offer an excellent portrait of an important campus-wide organization that took shape during the first major expansion of the campus beyond its original site on the peninsula.

Comments

1900-01-00

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.

Share

COinS